Thursday, December 31, 2009

We're Back!

Well I obviously didn't keep up my resolution last year, and I'm not foolish enough to promise I'll stay on top of this blogging in the coming year, but I'll try to do better. (Won't really take too much!) It was a bit of a crazy year as both Brian and I took on new jobs. Next year will be even crazier though as we are expecting our third in late June. The girls are ecstatic to be big sisters and Brian and I are anxious to find out if they'll have a little sister or brother. I was going to try and post some of my favorite pictures from the year, but that might take forever, so I'll just add December and take it from there. Best wishes in 2010!!!

Brenna started Just For Kix dance this year and really enjoys it.

The winning Christmas picture. Can you tell we're to the point of bribing/threatening them for just one good shot?

Cute picture of Brian & BrennaBrian needed a new card partner and Lindsay was willing. I just love the little tutu sticking up though.
Brenna ended up being the understudy as Mary for the church program. She took the job very seriously. I'm a little biased, but it was pretty precious.

No comments: