Here it is six months later, but I am bound and determined not to give up on this blog, especially with the new baby about to arrive and hopefully lots of great pics to share. The girls and I have been enjoying our summer break so far. Lindsay and I have spent a lot of time shuttling Brenna around to t-ball and swimming lessons and Lindsay's new line is "When I'm older, I get to ..." as she hears that a lot. We're ready and anxiously waiting for baby to get here, but it should be anyday now.
We visited the Blank Park Zoo early in the month so Brenna could see her beloved giraffes. We had a great time with Pa and Grandma Jean as well as cousins Nic and Maddie. Lindsay wouldn't stand still long enough to get any good pics of her though.
Brenna's first t-ball game. She has really been enjoying it and told me she loves it as much as "fifteen days in a row of seeing her grandmas!"
Playing outfield, yes, she's the one with the pink mitt.
Brenna and Lindsay riding the smiley train at Town & Country Days. Linds could've done this all day.
Chase and Lindsay ready and waiting to "catch" their parade candy. It didn't quite work, but they still ended up with a bag-full!

No comments:
Post a Comment